Sunday, November 16, 2008

Eavesdroppings

Overheard when: 10:33pm on Saturday, November 15, 2008
Overheard where
: waiting in line outside the filled-to-capacity Madison Pub at 1315 East Madison Street in Seattle, WA [map]
Overheard who: a flamy 30-something-year-old white homosexual male with frosted tips and stereotypical gay voice, talking to his two friends who waited with him in line.

Overheard what: "...So he logged onto my MySpace account and read all my emails. And he didn't just read the recent ones either; he went through three years worth of emails! And it wasn't like it was okay because he didn't find anything, because he did. So I was totally tired after working a nine-hour shift, and I come home to him saying, 'Who is this? And who is this? And who's this!?' and I was like, 'Fuck. You. ...times ten!' and I was like, 'No! I am not doing this!' So our relationship is already on the rocks, after we just moved in together."

No comments: