Monday, March 21, 2011

Vince Cardell

Artist: Vince Cardell
LP: Liberace Presents Vince Cardell
Song: "Windmills of Your Mind"
[ listen ]
Song: "Tea For Two" [duet w/ Liberace]
[ listen ]

I've been having a recurring fantasy where I suddenly find myself at the center of a torrid three-way with piano virtuosos Liberace and Vince Cardell. When I close my eyes and listen to their musical interplay on "Tea For Two," I can practically feel the thrilling sensation of their twenty talented digits working their way up and down my... arms. I was pretty excited to find an autographed copy of Cardell's debut album (I even considered changing my name to "Florence"), but then I discovered that just about everybody has a signed copy of this LP. You can see Vince Cardell and Liberace in action together (on piano, anyway) using the video link below.

Vince Cardell w/ Liberace on YouTube:

 
 
 

No comments: