Thursday, April 23, 2020

An Emotional Sponge

My good friend Eduardo often calls me Patrick, and I call him SpongeBob. Sometimes he really can be such an emotional sponge, that guy. 

side one:
01. No, I Don't Believe - Eyes on Fire
02. You're My Magician - Lime
03. Painted Bird - Siouxsie and the Banshees
04. Two of Everything - Torres
05. Two Different Worlds - Robert Goulet
06. Walk On the Moon - Asobi Seksu
07. Count On Angels - Breathless
08. Imagining My Man - Aldous Harding
09. If It's In You to Do Wrong - The Impressions
10. Spacewoman - The Breeders
[ listen ]

side two:
01. It's Her Factory - Gang of Four
02. Orange Flip - Book of Love
03. The Trolley Song - Eddie Layton
04. Your World - Tei Shi
05. Seventh Dream of Teenage Heaven - Love and Rockets
06. Jimmy - M.I.A.
07. Drink Me - Belle Epoque
08. C'mon Baby - Chilly
09. The Most Beautiful Girl In the World - (Prince)
10. Stop That Man - Tune-Yards
11. Too Busy Thinking About My Baby - Mardi Gras
12. See Jungle! (Jungle Boy) - Bow Wow Wow
[ listen ]

No comments: