Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tommy Körberg

Artist: Tommy Körberg
LP: 7" single
Song: "Judy Min Vän"
[ listen ]

Last night I stopped at a gas station/garage on my way home from work to add some air to my bicycle tires. I found a gray '70s Mercedes Benz parked in front of the pump, with a little old German man angrily pacing back and forth in front of it, bellowing a string of profanities in both English and German (he repeatedly yelled "scheize!"... or, more precisely, "scheiße!"). I soon found out he had just purchased a new headlight kit for his old Mercedes, but the light on the driver's side already wasn't working, not even the hi-beams. Anyway, I hope that guy's day got better and I'm dedicating today's posting to him... even though I just found out that Tommy Körberg is actually from Sweden. Scheize!!

No comments: