Sunday, June 24, 2018

Baby Called My Name

Elliott Bay Public House and Brewery on Lake City Way, Friday, June 22, 2018 at around 7:15pm: Darla Helen O'Connor called me "Uncle Alex" (well, "Unk Alks") for the very first time. I floated away on air!

side one:
01. Baby, Oh No - Bow Wow Wow
02. Give Me Your Love - Frank Duval
03. Sweetness and Tenderness - The Rentals
04. She's My Girl - Bearz
05. Meu Delicado Drama - Evaldo Braga
06. Treasure Hiding - Cocteau Twins
07. The Last One to Be Loved - Burt Bacharach
08. I See a Star - Mouth & MacNeal
09. Love Is What We Need - Back In Time
10. My Life Will Be Sweeter - The Dixie Hummingbirds
11. Mon Amour - BZN
12. Here - Richard Cocciante
13. Girl - Jay and the Americans
[ listen ]

side two:
01. Why Are Babies So Wise? - Bow Wow Wow
02. King of Your Castle - Echo & the Bunnymen
03. Surrender to Your Kings - The Amboy Dukes
04. It Didn't Have to Be this Way - Hidden Strength
05. Black Wings - His Name Is Alive
06. It's Snowing - Linda Yamamoto
07. I'm Alive - Electric Light Orchestra
08. One More Time - Biky
09. Love Is All I Can Hear - Music Go Music
10. A Smile Is Diamond - A Band Called "O"
11. We Put a Pearl In the Ground - St. Vincent
12. Room For the Life - Kate Bush
13. I Melt With You - Modern English
[ listen ]

No comments: