Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Progres 2

Artist: Progres 2
LP: Mozek
Song: "X.A.Z." / "Kdo Je Tam?"
[ listen ]

The vinyl appreciation Meetup group I've joined a few times in the past, Seattle Spinsters, just announced their next gathering! The theme will be 'world music' since it's summertime and people are planning their vacations. I've already picked out too many LPs to bring, including ones from Hong Kong, Panama, Russia, Italy, Korea, the Caribbean, and this wonderful thing from Czechoslovakia in 1984. I've missed the last two Seattle Spinsters get-togethers since I was stuck at work until 8pm, but I'm starting a new job on Monday! You can read about Progres 2 here; there were four fellas in the group when this LP came out, but according to the Progres 2 photo below, at one time there were five.

[ Progres 2 ]

No comments: