Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pierre Tchana

Artist: Pierre Tchana
LP: Ambiance Africaine
Song: "Deborah"
[ listen ]

This various-artists album on France's Barclay label features a couple of cuts from Pierre Tchana; "Deborah" is my favorite of the two. I couldn't find much info about Pierre Tchana on the web, but on the World Music Central website I learned that he's originally from Cameroon, and I found a neat-looking Pierre Tchana record cover on the Jam Magica blog here. The French-language liner notes about Pierre Tchana are included below, along with a dynamite photo of the singer riding an old moped.

2 comments:

Arnol_79 said...

where I could get the whole album?
I appreciate your response.
arnol_carranza@hotmail.com

Alex said...

It looks like you could get one here or here and pay Euros, or here to get a copy from the USA.