Sunday, December 3, 2017

Christmas Becomes Electric feat. Dusty Wakeman

Artist: Christmas Becomes Electric feat. Dusty Wakeman
LP: Christmas Becomes Electric
Song: "The First Noel"
[ listen ]
Song: "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen"
[ listen ]

I always tend to overeat during the holidays and usually end up gaining a few extra pounds. That's why I was delighted to find this 1984 Christmas record that works so well with my current aerobics routine, which is also from 1984. I am now able to bask in the holiday spirit and lose weight at the same time! 

Producer and co-arranger Dusty Wakeman was evidently so preoccupied with magically touching these holiday classics that he forgot to name his band. I've decided to call them Christmas Becomes Electric and declare this album their self-titled debut release. It's basically the soundtrack you'd end up with if you crossed this film with this one.

[ Producer and Texan Dusty Wakeman ]

No comments: