Saturday, April 4, 2009

Eavesdroppings

Overheard when: 6:11pm on Friday, April 3, 2009
Overheard where
: the ice-cream aisle at the Ballard Safeway supermarket located at 1423 NW Market Street in Seattle, WA [map]
Overheard who: a semi-handsome, slightly plump, dark-haired white guy in his late 20s or early 30s talking on his cell phone in front of the freezers as I was trying to decide what flavor of ice-cream to buy.

Overheard what: "...Ok, well... let me talk to my wife first because one thing Cheryl really values is having snuggle time in bed together when we wake up in the morning ... but if I can snuggle with her tomorrow morning, then I can probably get an early start on Sunday morning and I should be able to get all the work done then ... Mm-Hmm ... Ok ... Ok, well let me talk to my wife and then I'll let you know ... Ok, bye." (removes cell phone from ear, then exclaims aloud) "Shoot!"

No comments: