Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Waikiki Boys

Artist: The Waikiki Boys
LP: Hawaiian Holiday
Song: "South Sea Island Magic"
[ listen ]

It's the middle of the week and I could really use a magic carpet of sound to wing me away to wonderful Waikiki right about now. I wasn't able to find any pictures of The Waikiki Boys on the internet, but I did turn up this and this and this (and of course this), so I guess the hunt wasn't a total waste of time. You can take your own extended Hawaiian Holiday by picking up a copy of the Waikiki Boys' LP for $10 here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Alex, excuse me if I am off-topic on this post but I'd try to ask your help for an old post of yours: Segio Franchi - I tuoi occhi verdi.
I'd like very much to listen this song but unfortunately now it isn't possible. Would you help me?
Thanks in advance
Maurizio

Alex said...

Hi Maurizio, you bet. Not sure what happened, but I just re-uploaded it, so you should be able to hear it now.

Best,
Alex

Anonymous said...

Hi Alex, all right now: wonderful voice and wonderful song!
Thank you so much!
Best,
Maurizio