Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Lone Survivor

My sister and brother-in-law gave me a 3-day emergency survival kit for Christmas this past year, but none of my friends have one. If Seattle were suddenly hit with an epic disaster, would I really want to go on living in three days of relative comfort while my friends and loved ones perish in the catastrophe's aftermath? And besides, how would I survive on day #4? 

side one:
01. Space Cadet - KC
02. Sjanson de Confiture - De Aal

03. Dancing Diamonds - Les Baxter
04. Horophones - The Love Language
05. Ballad For Space Lovers - Space
06. Feels Like Heaven - Easy Street

07. When We Kiss - Bardeux
08. I Walk the Line - Living Marimbas
09. La Femme de Mon Ami - Enrico Macias
10. Fall From the Sky - Beautiful Skin

11. I Never Will Marry - Nancy Ames
12. You Were a Kindness - The National
13. Voyager - The Alan Parsons Project
14. Face It Girl, It's Over - Nancy Wilson
15. Mara - The Mario Panas Sound
[ listen ]

side two:
01. It's a Most Unusual Day - Anna Maria Alberghetti
02. Bougainvillea Chamber - Dimlite

03. Train to Nowhere - Yellow Power
04. Paris, Paris - Benjamin Biolay
05. Now That It's Ended - Robert Goulet
06. Flesh + Accessories - Electronicat
07. Lookin' Kinda Rock-n-Rolled - Darling
08. Astronomy - Red Guitars
09. The Party - St. Vincent

10. My Miri (Tihitian Love Song) - Augie Goupil and His Royal Tahitians
11. You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling - James Last

12. Buzzin' Fly - Tim Buckley

13. Girl In Black (Para Mi Negra) - Gato Barbieri and His Orchestra
[ listen ]

No comments: