Monday, August 8, 2016

8 + 8 = 16

It's my birthday! Figured I'd go ahead and take advantage of the 8/8/16 thing for my birthday mix-tape title. The next time I'll have numbers like this to play with is on 8/8/64, when I'm turning 95. 

side one:
01. I Was Not Born to Follow - The Lemon Pipers
02. Vem Cá - Evaldo Braga
03. Morning, Noon and Night - Suzi Lane
04. Mambo Jambo - Randolph Wintgens
05. And Yet the World Still Turns - Cullen Omori
06. Plain Tiger - Cocteau Twins
07. Ovarium - Sebastien Lafleur
08. A Coin On the Tongue - Benoît Pioulard
09. Dear Friend - Ethel Ennis
[ listen ]

side two:
01. Tobacco Road - Bob-a-Rela
02. Trains In the Dark - Liima
03. Return to Nytropolis - Nytro
04. Muscles - Diana Ross
05. London - Benjamin Clementine
06. Mes Illusions - Les Aiglons
07. Hello-a - Mouth & MacNeal 
[ listen ]

2 comments:

dj trish said...

Happy Birthday! Rock on!
Trish

Alex said...

Thanks, Trish. :)