Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mallard

I saw some ducks yesterday, spring must be around the corner. On this one I've mixed in songs from some of the relatively recent releases I've been enjoying.

side one:
01. All Last Night - Peter Skellern
02. Physic - Benoît Pioulard
03. Bluish - Animal Collective

04. Una Poltrona, Un Bicchiere Di Cognac, Un Televisore, 35 Morti Al Confini Di Israele e Giordania - Lucio Battisti
05. Night People - War
06. Fantaisy - Rêvel

07. Guajira Boogaloo - Coco Lagos y sus Orates
08. Rock Me Again and Again and Again and Again and Again and Again (Six Times) - The Human League

09. Get Happy - Leslie Uggams
10. The Handshake - MGMT
11. So Long Old Bean - Devendra Banhart
12. A Man's Castle - Michel Legrand

[ listen ]

side two:
01. Babys - Bon Iver
02. Stolen Car - Bruce Springsteen
03. Black Saddle - Bud Wattles & His Orchestra
04. La Mer M'a Donné - Georges Moustaki

05. Afternoon Son - Sukpatch
06. Don't Rain On My Parade - Nancy Wilson
07. Melodia (iii) - Jóhann Jóhannsson
08. The Mountain - PJ Harvey
09. Sand Covered Angels - Sammi Smith

10. New Day - Jackie Lomax

11. Here Comes My Hand - Bodies of Water

12. Hey Hey Baby - Ben Sidran
13. I Don't Want to Be a Lone Ranger - Johnny Guitar Watson
14. Her December - Van Hunt
15. As Long As I Live - Stan Getz
[ listen ]

No comments: