Sunday, January 3, 2010

Questions For a Leo

I made this mix about the ups and downs of love after reading my horoscope in the December 10-16 issue of The Stranger. I can hardly wait for all the interesting tests, highly educational games and demanding gifts that will be within my reach this year! 

I bet your relationship life will be a source of revolutionary
teachings in 2010. Adventures in intimacy and partnership
will draw you into some highly educational fun and games.
You will be invited to dramatically expand your understanding
of the nature of commitment. You will also be asked to dig
deeper to discover your real desires, which up until now have
been partially camouflaged by more superficial longings that
were grafted onto you during the darker days of adolescence.
How should you prepare for the interesting tests of the next
12 months? How can you get yourself in shape to earn the
demanding gifts that will be within reach? Now is an excellent
time to start thinking about those questions
.

by the way, I'm single if anyone wants to date me.

side one:
01. Love Is a Gamble - The Eligibles
02. Move In a Little Closer, Baby - Mama Cass

03. We Two Boys Together - Rod McKuen w/ Jesse Pearson
04. Prince Charming - Adam and the Ants
05. I Was Born to Love You - Freddie Mercury
06. The Man I Love - Patti Page

07. Hawaiian Wedding Song - Frank Chacksfield & His Orchestra
08. I Can't Stop Lovin' You - Goro
09. Who Will Love Me In Winter - Van Hunt
10. Are You That New Person? - Rod McKuen w/ Jesse Pearson

11. Dear Darkness - P.J. Harvey
12. With My Eyes Wide Open I'm Dreaming - Hugo Winterhalter & His Orchestra
13. It's Not Easy - Sandy Posey
14. Como Un Adios - Los Payos
15. Nathalie - Los Hermanos Arriagada
[ listen ]

side two:
01. Who You Are Is Not Important - Rod McKuen w/ Jesse Pearson
02. Shattered Glass - Laura Branigan

03. No Queen Blues - Sonic Youth
04. When You Wish Upon a Star - The Mitchell Boys Choir
05. True Love's a Lasting Thing - David Houston
06. As I Lay With My Head On Your Lap - Rod McKuen w/ Jesse Pearson
07. Love, Your Magic Spell Is Everywhere - The Passion Guitars
08. Y Porque Estoy Enamorado - Teddy Trinidad
09. Time Will Reveal - DeBarge

10. Silver Amongst the Gold - Grand Archives
11. The Butcher's Boy - Almeda Riddle

12. Elle Ne Chante Plus - Georgette Lemaire

13. Lay Me Like a Lady - Jenny Darren
14. No One Has to Know - Richard Barone and James Mastro
[ listen ]

No comments: