Wednesday, July 6, 2016

The Human League

Artist: The Human League
LP: 7" single
Song: "Being Boiled" 
[ listen ]

Just got back from watching the documentary TICKLED with my friend Carrie. I've decided to pose as a straight 23-year-old jock to see if I can get myself cast in a competitive tickling video produced by Jane O'Brien Media in L.A. If this works out for me, I stand to earn $2,000 and maybe get a new cassette player for my car. Plus I'll be relentlessly tickled by a gang of awkward and handsome young athletes! I'm way beyond humiliation at this point, so if the videos begin appearing online under my real name and my family starts getting nasty Christmas cards, that's fine. 

Anyway, here's an early single from The Human League. We certainly are an interesting league of humans.

[ The Human League, circa 1978 ]

No comments: