Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Antonello Venditti

Artist: Antonello Venditti
LP: A Misura D'Uomo
Song: "Marta"
[ listen ]

Born in Rome in 1949, Antonello Venditti gained popularity in the 1970s for his controversial songs dealing with social and political themes. He's since become more mainstream and his popularity has waned. You can read more about Antonello Venditti on Wikipedia here. I just found out that Corey Haim died.

p.s. from August 26, 2010: oops, I just realized I already posted something from this LP back in February of 2009, see here. Oh well, it was bound to happen sometime. I must really like this record.

[ Antonello Venditti ]

1 comment:

Mark Helmsing said...

RIP Corey. So sad. The Lost Boys was a seminal part of my growing up.

This picture of the Haim may trump the one you linked to.

http://therecshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/corey-haim.jpg