Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Little Movaddw

Here's a musical mixture I threw together at the end of July as a tribute to a computer virus that had been plaguing one of my favorite websites.

side one:
01. Rock 'n Roll With Me - David Bowie
02. Since You've Been Gone - Cherie and Marie Currie
03. El Comandante - Banda Sinaloense
04. Murda - Scarface, Nokio from Dru Hill and T.O.K.
05. Love's a Merry-Go-'Round - Juicy
06. I'm So Glad It's Summer Again - Larry Graham
07. Make Me Shine - Echo and the Bunnymen
08. Baby, I'm-a Want You - Shirley Bassey
09. La Casa In Riva Al Mare - Lucio Dalla
10. Miner - No Age
11. I'd Love to Live In Loveland (With a Girl Like You) - Wayne King & His Orchestra
12. How Soon Is Now? - The Smiths
13. Got a Mile, Got a Mile, Got an Inch - Don Caballero
[ listen ]

side two:
01. El Boss Dicho - Bow Wow Wow
02. Les and Ray - Le Tigre
03. I Should Have Known Better - Rajah
04. Where Did Your Heart Go? - Was (Not Was)
05. Que Cosas Tiene El Amor - Peret
06. Higher Than Hell - The Sleepy Jackson
07. Come Home to Seattle - Primo Kim
08. Day By Day - Jo Stafford
09. Give Face - Tujiko Noriko
10. Say Goodbye - Tonio K.
11. Find My Way - Cameo
12. Tingo Tingo - Alberto Dogliotti
13. Deeper Than Love - Antony and the Johnsons
[ listen ]

4 comments:

sammyg123 said...

Welcome to the world of blogs Mr Williams. Consider me its biggest fan already.
Glad you're choosing divshare ahead of sendspace as they host files for a lot longer. Did you know the files are password protected though?
Lucky I already downloaded this beauty on AotM...

Doowad said...

I just added you to my compadres list, amigo, and I still think divshare sucks.

that.turtle said...

Mmm, sausage. A splendid mix which is not the least bit erratic and homo in only the best possible sense.

GSPIN Radio said...

This is a wonderful collection. Tributes to Troj/Dloadr-AYQ, Troj/BadBean-A and SpyBot will follow, yes?!?