Monday, November 7, 2011

Fuse

I blew a fuse somewhere between Alberta and Macau, and it was wonderful.

side one:
01. Telefone (Long Distance Love Affair) - Sheena Easton
02. Sur Ma Mob - Lili Drop

03. Ocean Size - Jane's Addiction
04. Great Change Since I've Been Born - Stoneground
05. Pillow Talk - Sylvia
06. Man From China - Vivabeat

07. Love Comes Quickly - Pet Shop Boys
08. I Left My Sugar Standing In the Rain - Lee Wiley
09. Beauty Mark - Charlotte Gainsbourg
10. Dios No Lo Quiera (God Forbidden) - Lucho Gatica

11. Come Home With Me - No Slack
12. Get Up (Or Get Out) - Bloodstone
13. Let's Stay Together - Pat Benatar
[ listen ]

side two:
01. If I Were You - Lulu
02. Good, Good Lovin' - The Hardy Boys

03. Mon Amour Baiser - Jane Birkin
04. Us Against the World - Coldplay
05. African Echoes - Ferrante and Teicher
06. Vivere O Non Vivere - Milva
07. Lover - Zaccarias and His Orchestra
08. I.T.D. (Interstellar Tracking Devices) - Automatic Man
09. The Fall of Because - Killing Joke

10. It's a Wonderful World - Elvis Presley
11. Misguided Angel - Cowboy Junkies

12. I Will - Ruby Winters

13. While It's Cold Outside - American Gypsy
14. Tommib - Squarepusher
[ listen ]

1 comment:

dj trish said...

How this looks cool!Is there a chance I can get a copy?Trish